- 2-1/4” stiles and rails
- soft close glides upgrade option added for Badger’s inventory
- shaker style maple door in a modified full-overlay (Pioneer door style)
- stain grade maple (base price) and paint grade maple (8% upcharge)
- gently eased outside edge profile
- 3/16” HDF engineered, veneered panel insert for stain and wood panel insert for paint
- one piece adjustable hinge
- walls – available in heights of 30”, 36” and 42”
- bases – available up to 48” wide; sink base 24” – 36” wide
- vanities – 21” deep, 34-1/2” high, standard
- accessory tray divider and tilt out trays, and trash rollout available
- slab door available for multi-family (Highland door style)
- 3/4” hardwood face frames with glued and pocket screwed joints.
- 3/8” particle board back with maple print interior.
- 3/8” particle board sides, tops and bottom, with maple print interior.
- 5/8” particle board shelving with a maple print on both sides and one edge. All shelves are adjustable with base cabinets having 1/2 depth shelves, supported by shelf clips.
- Doors with SG maple will be 3/16” mdf veneered flat panel with hardwood stiles and rails. Doors with PG maple will be 3/16” mdf flat panel with hardwood stiles and rails.
- One piece adjustable hinge.
- Ends will be a closely matching print to the finish selection.
- Standard finish consists of non wiping stain, a coat of self sealing conversion varnish and a top coat of conversion varnish. Finish thickness approximately 7 mil. wet.
- 3/4” hardwood drawer fronts for stain grade maple, paint grade maple will be 3/4” mdf fronts.
- 1/2” rabbeted baltic birch drawer with 1/4” floor, faced with print.
- Self adjusting epoxy coated side mount drawer guides.
drawer upgrade option
Blum 7/8 extension soft close track – Badger stock cabinets added this upgrade
- Stain – saddle, coffee & Espresso. paint – arctic.
- Modified full-overlay.