Contest starts on November 21 and ends December 9, 2016. All entries must be received by December 9, 2016 at midnight. Final winners will be selected by vote. First, second and third place winners will be chosen regardless of category. There is no limit on the number of entries per person. No purchase required to enter. The contest is open to all, professional and amateur, regardless of age, sex or nationality.
What to enter
The categories for entries are:
- trail camera pictures
- bowhunting trophies
- gun/muzzleloader trophies
- the experience: tree stand views, other wildlife, deer camp, spontaneous moments, etc.
How to enter
Submit your entries:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- website at www.badgerlax/deerhunt.com
- post on social media and tag #badgerdeerhunt in addition to email or website
- first & last name
- company (if applicable)
- address, city, state and zip code
- phone number
- email address
- information about the photo – size of deer, location of hunt, gun used, etc.
1st Place: One 1st place prize will be awarded. 1st place prize consists of: Browning Strike Force HD trail camera
2nd Place: One 2nd place prize will be awarded. 2nd place prize consists of: $50 gift card
3rd Place: One 3rd place prize will be awarded. 3rd place prize consists of: $25 gift card