Durable and stylish flooring to transform any space. Badger offers multiple styles and color selections to fit any style.
Berkshire Luxury Vinyl Plank
- Look of wood or tile flooring
- Can be installed over almost any existing floor
- Softer under foot than other hard surfaces
- Waterproof and stain resistant
- Very durable
- Resistant to scratching and abrasion
- Easy to clean
- Snap together installation
- Only one basic tools to install
- Constructed of 100 % virgin vinyl, fiberglass reinforcement layer, decorative film, UV cured urethane
- Overall 4mm thickness
- 22 mil wear layer
- 12″x24″ tile or 6″x48″ plank options
- 4-sided micro-beveled edge
- Lifetime residential warranty and 15-year commercial warranty
- Available in 12 wood plank designs (6″ x 48″) and two slate tile designs (12″ x 24″)
Trends in Laminate is a multi-layer flooring product comprised of an inner core, a photographic layer, and a clear protective layer that have been fused together through a lamination process. The photographic layer delivers realistic wood visuals, while the protective layer provides resistance to staining, scratching, fading, and other types of wear. These products can be floated over most existing floors, their drop lock profile makes installation easier, and their tough exterior layer makes them an excellent choice for residential use. Trends in Laminate pairs the stunning colors and textures of hardwood with the exceptional durability of laminate flooring.
- Realistic – The paper is embossed in register, a process which enhances the authentic feel of the planks by perfectly aligning the embossed texture with the patterns of the photographic layer. Every plank also has a beveled and painted edge to further enhance the genuine representation.
- Durable – Boasting a 25 year warranty, this laminate flooring is expertly manufactured to withstand any busy lifestyle. Its protective top layer is resistant to scratches, stains, dents, and other signs of wear.
- Wider Planks – Wide planks offer solutions for all spaces, bringing balance to larger rooms and making smaller rooms appear more open. Whether you prefer a traditional rustic look or favor a more modern style, the widths available can help you realize your vision.
Trends in Rigid solid rigid core provides unprecedented strength, dimensional stability, and damage resistance. Its unique homogeneous construction, which combines the highest polymer content with today’s most popular visuals, creates an outstanding solution for both commercial and residential installations. Melded under heat and intense pressure into solid planks, Trends in Rigid has a density much greater than that of traditional composites, resulting in superior surface peel resistance, greater dimensional stability, and 100% waterproofing.
- Waterproof – The solid, homogeneous, unlayered core is 100% waterproof.
- Resistant to Peeling– Resistant to peeling or delamination, the solid design of Trends in Rigid increases the overall strength of the product.
- Impact Resistant – The rigidity of Trends in Rigid significantly increases the floor’s resistance to indentation and static loads.
Discover the high-quality products offered by our valued vendors. Let us help you determine the right products for your job. Contact us today.